Welcome to the 2016 #uioCarpentry Oslo workshop on Reproducibility¶
These are the workshop materials for the experimental Data Carpentry/Reproducibility workshop we offered at the University of Oslo on March 17th, 2016.
This content is under CC0.
Instructors: C. Titus Brown, Tracy K. Teal, and Lex Nederbragt.
- Repeatability vs reproducibility - a discussion
- Overview and agenda
- An introduction to Jupyter Notebook
- More Jupyter: Multiple languages, the console, and caveats
- A brief introduction to ‘make’, a workflow engine
- Putting it all together: make, git, and a Jupyter notebook
- Running in a container environment
More advanced materials, if there’s time:
LICENSE: This documentation and all textual/graphic site content is licensed under the Creative Commons - 0 License (CC0) -- fork @ github. Presentations (PPT/PDF) and PDFs are the property of their respective owners and are under the terms indicated within the presentation.